Metro Service is seeking a Forklift Operator for an Outdoor Cleaner Manufacturer in Manchester, TN.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for picking, staging, and returning raw materials to and from production lines. The Forklift Operator will be responsible for accurate and timely transactions of label material movements into Syspro (ERP) system. This is a direct-hire position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Complete & document daily forklift inspections
- Move material to and from stock to manufacturing lines using a pick ticket Accurately transact all material movements in real-time into Syspro
- Continuous replenishment of raw materials to manufacturing ensuring no stoppage in the manufacturing process
- Remove finished good pallets from manufacturing lines, shrink wrap, and stage in the appropriate area
- Upon completion of the production run, clear manufacturing lines of all raw material
- Accurately count material returning to stock, attach a “COUNTED” sticker with updated quantity, initial, and date
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the building including pallet organization, emptying of dumpsters, and loading of recyclable material into dunnage trailer
- Be in constant communication with manufacturing Line Operators to understand their needs and the status of current and future jobs
- Movement of inventory and non-inventory pallets to ensure efficient operations
- Perform accurate Cycle Counts and any requested counts
Monday - Thursday
7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
OT when needed
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Additional Benefits Available
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Proficient with data entry into an ERP system and Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel)
- Ability to perform all tasks while continuously standing
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in material handling in a manufacturing environment
- Forklift certified or eligible
- Frequently moves items weighing up to 50 lbs
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our 3PL department today at (828) 231-8770 TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.