Collection and Use of Personal Information
Our service providers and we may collect personal information online in a variety of ways, including:
- Through our website;
- Through our social media channels;
- Through email messages; and
- Through apps, software, or other electronic means.
Our service providers and we also may collect personal information offline in a variety of ways, including
- When you participate in an employment arrangement or proposed employment arrangement;
Our service providers and we also may collect Personal Information from other sources, including:
- Publicly available databases;
- Referral sources; and
- Social media platforms.
Our service providers and we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Work eligibility information;
- Job history information, including information that candidates provide in job applications;
- Demographic information, such as race, gender, national original, veteran status, or disability status, where permitted or required by law;
- Criminal history information
- Drug use information
- Information regarding salary history and requirements;
- Information regarding health benefits eligibility;
- Information necessary to perform recruiting, staffing, and placement services;
- Instructions, comments, and opinions you provide when you contact us directly by email, telephone, or mail;
- And other personal information that you provide.
Like most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We may use your information, personal or otherwise, to:
- Provide our services to employers, including recruiting and placement of candidates.
- Provide services to candidates and employees seeking employment opportunities.
- Detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts from committing identity theft.
- Respond to inquiries and fulfill requests from our clients and others.
- Administer your account.
- Communicate with you.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Improve our website, social channels, and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us with personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- To our third-party service providers to facilitate the services they provide to us. These may include providers of services such as website hosting, applicant tracking systems, consulting and monitoring, data analysis, information technology, and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
We may use a third party to gather information about how users use our website. For example, we analyze how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our site may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
This includes any third party operating any website or service to which we provide you a link or otherwise facilitate your use of.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, or any other app developer, app provider, software provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any personal information you disclose to other organizations.
Additional Policy Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time.
EB Operating, LLC dba Metro Industrial Services
P.O. Box 282
Franklin, TN 37065