Assembly Operators - 2nd Shift in Cadillac, MI
Metro Services is immediately hiring 2nd Shift Assembly Operators for an Automotive Manufacturing company in Cadillac, MI. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 3-6 Months
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Working at robots and loading conveyors with parts
- Removing finished parts from another conveyor and packing the parts
- Some quality testing
- Cleaning, including sweeping
Monday - Saturday
2:45 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Basic math skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-6 months of related experience
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
For more information call TODAY!
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed