Call Center Tech Support In McMinnville, TN
Metro Industrial Services is immediately hiring a full-time Call Center Tech Support job in McMinnville, TN. This is a temp to direct position. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Perform data entry to build accurate customer service history
- Answer phone calls
- Handles a variety of customer calls and offers support for all products and services available
- Responsible for assisting customers with diagnosing software and hardware problems
- Provide information regarding issues affecting speed and connectivity to broadband services
- Provides technical support over the phone, gathers relevant customer information, and establishes customer relations through offering support for
- Broadband, video, voice, and security services
- Assists customers in resolving basic issues with their Web browser or email accounts
Sunday - Thursday for the first week, then the two days off change weekly
11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to communicate accurately and clearly
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Knowledge of computers, specifically Microsoft Office
- Superior organizational skills and accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service and computer skills are a must
- A+, Network +, and/or Security + Certifications are beneficial but not required
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program