Metro Services is immediately hiring an Administrative Assistant for a local company in Dyersburg, TN. This is a temp/contract position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Provide front-desk coverage by managing a busy, multi-line phone system, greeting guests as they enter the office, managing incoming/outgoing mail and shipments, and maintaining an organized, clean office environment
- Provide administrative support to senior leaders, including email correspondence and generation and distribution of memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms, and faxes
- Plan, organize, and schedule company meetings in the office, off-site, and via video conference
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for employees
- Maintain filing system, contact database, employee list, and inventory
- Order and oversee office supplies and food deliveries for group meetings
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Comfortable handling confidential information
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Proven administrative experience
- Aptitude for learning new software and system
- Experience managing budgets and expenses
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our Dyersburg, TN location TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.