Metro Services is looking to hire Travel Maintenance Technicians for a Manufacturing facility in Duncan, SC. This is a travel temp/contract position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems of Injection Molding equipment
- Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic repairs and fabrication
- Plan and follow through all maintenance and facilities activities
- Maintain machine, secondary equipment, and facilities preventative maintenance schedules
- Track and maintain inventory levels in maintenance
- Implement activities for cost savings and better machine and secondary equipment utilization
- Special projects as deem necessary
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor and Sr. Supervisor as necessary
- 3rd Shift
$28.22 - $35.24/hour
Daily per diem
- 3rd Shift
7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Clean Drug Screen/Background
- 1-2 years of Maintenance experience
- Must be able to read mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics
- Working knowledge of PLC's
- ISO14001 and TS16949
- Working knowledge of costing, controlling assets, and maintaining within budget restraints
- Knowledge of customer-specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, work experience, or a combination of both
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our 3PL department today at (828) 231-8770 TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.