Virtual Job Fair in Dayton, TNExpired
Are you looking for a job in the Dayton, TN area? If so, come visit our booth at the Virtual Spring Job Fair on Thursday, March 25, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Event organized by the American Job Center at Dayton & Southeast Tennessee Development District in collaboration with the Dayton & Spring City Chambers of Commerce and the RHEA Economic & Community Development.
Benefits of Attending a Job Fair:
- Instant Employment
- Industry Exposure
- Person over Paper
- Gain Confidence
Before the Job Fair:
- Have your resume reviewed
- Research the companies/organizations that are scheduled to attend the fair
- Make arrangements for childcare
- Dress in professional business attire
- Pay attention to hygiene and grooming
- Prepare your 30-second commercial. Who are you and what are you seeking?
- Practice interview question responses
During the Job Fair:
- Develop a plan, prioritizing organizations and their career fair location
- Cell phones should be on silent
- Don't chew gum
- Introduce yourself, make good eye contact and a smile
- Be aware of your body language
- Close the conversation with a thank you before moving on