Are you looking for a job in the Dayton, TN area? If so, come visit our booth at the Virtual Spring Job Fair on Thursday, March 25, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Event organized by the American Job Center at Dayton & Southeast Tennessee Development District in collaboration with the Dayton & Spring City Chambers of Commerce and the RHEA Economic & Community Development.
Benefits of Attending a Job Fair:
- Instant Employment
- Industry Exposure
- Person over Paper
- Gain Confidence
Before the Job Fair:
- Have your resume reviewed
- Research the companies/organizations that are scheduled to attend the fair
- Make arrangements for childcare
- Dress in professional business attire
- Pay attention to hygiene and grooming
- Prepare your 30-second commercial. Who are you and what are you seeking?
- Practice interview question responses
During the Job Fair:
- Develop a plan, prioritizing organizations and their career fair location
- Cell phones should be on silent
- Don't chew gum
- Introduce yourself, make good eye contact and a smile
- Be aware of your body language
- Close the conversation with a thank you before moving on
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our Dayton, TN location TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.