Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill a Forklift Operator/Shipping & Receiving position in Tullahoma, TN. This is a Temp/Contract job. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Must inspect all receiving loads for unloading for possible quality concerns, per HAACP plan
- Delivery and removal of Work-in-Process materials for all production lines
- Personally inspects all containers that are to be moved in or out of the cooler for the proper expiration date, proper labeling, and any packaging defects
- Completes appropriate paperwork for deliveries and submits it to management each day
- Maintain a clean and safe department
- $19.00/hour while training on 1st shift for 3 months
- $19.50/hour after moving to 2nd shift
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
4:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thursday and Sunday
4:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sunday - Saturday
12:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Background Check - Felony friendly
- Clean Drug Screen
- Forklift drivers must have electric pallet and bander wrapper machine experience
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our Winchester, TN location TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.