Assembly Operators in Fayetteville, TN
Metro Services is looking to Direct Hire Assembly Operators for an Auto Manufacturing company in Fayetteville, TN. The Assembly Operator positions are available ASAP. Apply Now!
Job Type: Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 1 year Preferred
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, while following all safety procedures, production processes, and company policies
- Assembly of components and sub-components, which includes manual or automated operation of machinery or tools
- Perform first piece and in-process quality inspections
- Complete required production documentation, manually or by data entry, accurately and timely
- Visually inspect and test finished parts to ensure they have been correctly assembled according to quality specifications
- Meet productivity requirements/quotas and produce quality parts ensuring products meet customer and internal standards and specifications
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing
- Work under the guidance of a supervisor and assembly lead to perform and complete the assigned duties in a timely manner
- Perform changeovers and general setups (torch adjustments, mandrel balls, wiper dies, changeover fixtures, etc.)
- Monitor equipment for proper functionality/verify poke yokes are working correctly. Report poke yokes not working correctly/bypass and unsafe/defected operations to Supervisor immediately
- Provide assistance and training to other operators in their assigned responsibilities
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work area
- Other duties and projects may be assigned based on the operational objectives of the company
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Pass a Drug Screen and have a good Background
- Interview approved
- High school diploma or GED required
- One year of experience and/or training in an automotive/manufacturing environment is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work a standard 40 hours work week and overtime and holidays as required by management
- Climate-Controlled Manufacturing Environment
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company-Paid Uniforms
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our Winchester, TN location TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.