Sales Account Manager in Fayetteville, TN
Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill a Direct Hire Sales Account Manager position for an Automotive Parts Manufacturing company in Fayetteville, TN. Apply now!
Job Type: Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 5 Years
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Duties for this position include:
- Accurately communicate and sell manufacturing products and services, including the ability to develop and deliver persuasive presentations
- Effectively manage assigned accounts with an emphasis on developing strong relationships within all levels of the customer’s organization, including building rapport with the key decision makers and influencers
- Take leadership in developing and successfully executing new sales strategies and opportunities inside North America OEMs
- Identify, articulate, and effectively communicate key trends, market conditions, and new program direction that can assist in achieving sales goals and objectives
- Manage the entire new program proposal process through project SOP, including but not limited to: initiating RFQs, coordinating cost details & feasibility, submitting quotations, verifying any changes in conditions of sale, negotiating and following up with customers as necessary, obtaining required approvals, finalization of the invoice, prepare, update, and manage all information in SAP
- Collect and report quarterly on customer satisfaction
$45,000 - $65,000/year depending on experience
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of related experience developing, managing, and closing on new business opportunities
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships within all levels of the customer’s organization
- Must have a sound technical aptitude with a thorough understanding of stamping, automation, and manufacturing applications
- SAP experience is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- Proven computer skills
- A willingness to travel, work weekends/holidays and entertain during & after working hours
Click here to learn more about this job opportunity. If the position has been filled, please visit our job board and filter the job openings by location or title.
Don't see the right job? Join our Talent Pool to be considered for future positions.