Injection and Blow Molding Technician In Fayetteville, TN
Metro Services is immediately hiring Injection and Blow Molding Technicians for an Automotive supplier located in the Fayetteville, TN area. Light industrial. All shifts are available. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Start Date: 06/21/2021
Hours: Full Time
The Injection and Blow Molding Technician will work in a factory setting assembling plastic car parts, and some ductwork.
Monday - Friday
First Shift: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Second Shift: 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Third Shift: 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Saturdays are Voluntary
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short-Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Work attire consists of jeans or knee-length shorts and a t-shirt
- No cut-off shirts
- Closed-toed is required but does NOT have to be steel-toed