Assembly Worker in Winchester, TN
Metro Services is looking to immediately hire several Assembly Workers for a plastic manufacturer in Winchester, TN. This is a full-time, temp/contract position. All shifts are available. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Start Date: 05/28/2021
Hours: Full Time
- Follow all work instructions
- Clean the area at the end of shift and when needed during the shift
- Follow all safety rules and requirements
- Track all scrap for assigned shift
- Read and sign all work instructions
- Follow all safety and PPE guidelines and requirements
1st shift: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
2nd shift: 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
3rd shift: 11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have good communication skills, analytical thinking, and good ethics
- Must have teamwork skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Slip-resistant shoes, Face mask, Jeans
*You will be provided a Metro Services shirt.