Assembly Tech In Sparta, TN
Metro Services is immediately hiring Assembly Production Workers for an Automotive facility in Sparta, TN. This is a Full-Time Temp/Contract to Hire Job. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Start Date: 04/08/2022
End Date: 04/08/2024
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 1
Required Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent
Duties for this position include:
- Assemble and prepare goods for shipment
- Monitor the efficiency of the production line to ensure timely load and shipment
- Organize inventory in an easy-to-access process
- High School Grads that are 18 years welcome
Monday - Thursday
7:00 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Monday - Friday
3:00 p.m. - 1:15 a.m.
Sunday - Thursday
11:00p.m. - 7:15 a.m.
We are currently seeking candidates from the following areas:
- McMinnville, TN
- Crossville, TN
- Sparta, TN
- Cookeville, TN
- Smithville, TN
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Strong Communication
- Interest and Aptitude for Technology
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Standing, Reaching, and Bending for 8-10 hours per day
- Use pallet jack
- Lift 20 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year of experience
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
183 Mose Drive
Sparta, TN 38583
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed