Fabrication (Weekend Positions) In Sparta, TN
Metro Services is immediately hiring Fabricating and Kitting Assemblers in Sparta, TN. This is a full-time Temp/Contract to Direct Hire position at a leading Metal Manufacturing Facility. Apply Now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Start Date: 03/22/2022
End Date: 03/30/2024
Hours: Full Time
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Fabricating, Assembling, and Kitting Material into a finished product
- Operate hand tools (including but not limited to electrical and pneumatic power tools)
- Read and interpret job order, diagrams, and/or blueprints to select and/or fabricate parts to position material and accessory components
- Assemble sub-assemblies and install accessory components and materials
- Inspect product to conform to quality and engineering standards as well as customer requirements
- Load, unload, lift, and move materials and products utilizing lifting equipment
- Complete and maintain all associated electronic/manual processes of paperwork (including but not limited to checklists, stamping, blueprints, barcoding, and shipping material)
- Ensuring products are labeled properly and accurately and are placed in the proper staging area once complete
Friday - Sunday
6:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year Assembly Work experience preferred but not necessary
- Experience working with metals; preferably aluminum but not necessary
- Experience working with hand tools (including but not limited to electrical and pneumatic power tools) is preferred but not necessary
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to perform simple math such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program