Production Assembly/Machine Operators In Cookeville, TN
Metro Services is currently hiring Production Machine Operators for a Torque Converter Production Line for an Automotive Manufacturer in Cookeville, TN. This is a temp contract to direct hire position. In this role, you will have an opportunity to learn a variety of jobs, from the breakdown stage through the rebuilding process while ensuring the highest quality before distributing to our nationwide customer network. Apply Now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
End Date: 09/22/2024
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 1
Required Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent
Duties for this position include:
- Learning a variety of jobs and cross-training
- Using hand tools, lathes, and CNC machines
- Working with a team, daily to create the highest quality torque converters
- Meeting daily goals and objectives
- Other duties as assigned by your Supervisor
$12.25/hour - $12.50/hour
Monday - Friday
5:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Commitment to quality
- Attention to detail
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to lift to 20-80 lbs.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical exam, and background check to screen
- Manufacturing experience is a plus but not required, all training is done onsite
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program