Production Assembly / Machine Operators In Cookeville, TN
Metro Industrial is currently hiring Production Machine Operators for its Torque Converter Production Lines. Apply Now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Start Date: 09/24/2021
End Date: 09/22/2022
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 1
Required Education: high school graduate or equivalent
Summary of Job:
In this role, you will have an opportunity to learn a variety of jobs, from the breakdown stage through the rebuilding process while ensuring the highest quality before distributing to our nationwide customer network.
- Learn a variety of jobs and cross-train
- Use hand tools, lathes, and CNC machines
- Work with a team, daily to create the highest quality torque converters
- Meet daily goals and objectives
- Other duties as assigned by your Supervisor
$12.00/hour - $13.00/hour
Monday - Friday
5:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Commitment to quality
- Attention to detail
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to lift to 20-80 lbs.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical exam, and background check to screen
- Manufacturing experience is a plus but not required. All training is done onsite