Quality Control Personnel in Mt. Juliet, TN
Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill several Quality Control positions for a company located in the Mt. Juliet, TN area. This is a full-time, temp/contract to direct, and felony-friendly job opportunity. Don't wait to apply!
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 1
Required Education: High School diploma or GED
Responsibilities prior to Arrival at Job Site:
- Obtain Information from the Quality Service Group (QSG) office concerning the Customer and Job Site. This would include PPE required, Job Site contact information and directions, Work Instructions if provided, and any special requirements such as quantities or Lot Number specifics
- Secure necessary materials: Data Collection Sheets, green labels, red labels, special witness markers, and tools or gauges
Responsibilities at Arrival to Job Site:
- Check-in and ask for Job Site Contact. You are there with QSG as a representative of "Customer"
- Ask for facility-specific safety information. You may have to watch a safety video. Follow all safety rules!
- Review the inspection area with the Facility Contact. Ensure there is adequate lighting to perform the sort. Inquire about material movement and what to do with Rejected Material as well as Certified Material
- Review Work Instructions with the Job Site Contact. If verbal instructions are given write down what is stated as best as you can and then read back the instructions to make sure the Job Site Contact agrees
- Conduct the sort as directed. Keep Unsorted, Good Material, and Rejected Material separated and identified
- Verify the counts for Total Sorted, Total Good, and Total Rejects when finished with all material or for the day
- Record all data on the Data Collection Sheet
Responsibilities After Leaving:
- Provide QSG with a copy of the Data Collection sheet immediately upon completion of the shift or sort activity. Either drop the paperwork off at the QSG office or email or fax or send a legible photo/scan of DCS to QSG
- Check with the QSG office to make sure the paperwork was received and to give the status of inspector availability
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 1-year experience in mfg or inspection preferred but not required