Customer Service Call Center Representative in Bartlett, TN
Metro Services is immediately hiring a full-time Customer Service Call Center Representative in Bartlett, TN. This is a temp-to-direct hire position. Apply Now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code: 20-AACC
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 1-2 Years
Required Education: High School Diploma
Duties for this position include:
- Performing data entry to build accurate customer service history
- Answering phone calls
- Handling a variety of customer calls and offering support for all products and services available
- Assisting customers with orders, quotes, and customer service issues
- Providing information regarding scheduling and all communication to provide excellent customer service
- Providing technical support over the phone, gathering relevant customer information, and establishing customer relations by offering support
- Assisting customers in resolving basic issues with orders or requests
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to communicate accurately and clearly
- Pleasant telephone manners
- Knowledge of computers, specifically Microsoft Office
- Superior organizational skills and accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service and computer skills are a must
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program