Aluminum TIG Welder in Jackson, TN
Metro Services is seeking to fill positions for full-time Aluminum TIG Welders in Jackson, TN. This is a temp-to-direct opportunity with an Equal Opportunity Employer. The aluminum TIG welder is responsible for fusing aluminum.
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code: 20-AA
Hours: Full Time
Duties for this position include:
- Reading blueprints and drawings to plan layout and procedures
- Determining the appropriate welding equipment for the aluminum
- Operating angle grinders to prepare the parts of aluminum that must be welded
- Setting up and aligning the aluminum components that need to be welded together
- Welding components together using the correct technique
- Repairing machinery as needed
- Testing and inspecting aluminum surfaces and structures to discover flaws or issues
$20.00+/hour depending on experience and qualification verification
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Overtime when requested
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must wear steel-toe shoes
- Must wear a welding hood and leathers
- Must pass Welding Test
- No GED/Diploma required
- No certification necessary
- Must pass Drug Screen
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program