Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill an EHS Quality Assistant position for a Manufacturing company in Manchester, TN. This is a Temp/Contract job. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Ensure the efficient operation of the office
- Uploading training records to Absorb and SharePoint
- Entering and tracking action items
- Assisting with documentation of incidents
- Writing procedures
- Assisting with audit reports
- Taking meeting notes
$20.00/hour starting pay
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Background Check/Clean Drug Screen
- Work experience desired
- Some college or Associate Degree desired
- Familiar with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with SharePoint
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to round to the nearest whole number
- Communicate verbally, read and comprehend information, and type on a keyboard
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our Manchester, TN location TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.