Metro Service is seeking a Logistics Administrator for an Outdoor Cleaner Manufacturer in Manchester, TN.
The Logistics Administrator will be responsible for meeting all customer and company requirements for the domestic and international shipment of all consumer orders, scheduling pick-ups with appropriate carriers, and preparing, updating, and maintaining paperwork and records of shipped orders. This is a direct-hire position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Proactively schedule pick-ups as per customer’s requirements & through established web portals to meet on-time shipping goals
- Routing both inbound and outbound shipments through web portals
- Process and manage inventory transfers between both inter-company and third-party warehouses
- Keep & maintain accurate records regarding inventory transfers
- Create BOLs, commercial invoices, and any additional required shipping documents
- Prepare and print shipping labels (pallet, case, barcode labels) to include customer-specific labeling
- Communicate weights, dims, and lot Numbers to Customer Service as required
- Maintain and update the Daily Shipping Priorities Dashboard
- Follow up, review, and resolve shipment issues with carriers and customers
- Ensure all customer and company requirements for shipments are met
- Ship parcel FedEx and UPS shipments as needed
- Process daily inbound receipts and keep and maintain accurate receipt records
- Follow all safety procedures
$17.00 - $19.00/hour
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Additional Benefits Available
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience scheduling and coordinating both domestic and international outbound logistics (FTL, LTL, Sea, Air, Intermodal, and Parcel)
- Familiarity with shipping hazardous goods
- English proficiency, good communication, math, and computer skills (including the ability to utilize Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, good attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment and to work quickly and efficiently while ensuring quality
- Occasional lifting of 25 pounds
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our Manchester, TN location TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.