Metro Services is immediately hiring General Labor positions at a manufacturing company in Morrison, TN. These are temp-to-hire positions. Apply now!
Duties for this position include:
- Assembling, packing, and inspecting client products to specifications in a machine-paced environment to optimize line uptime and efficiency
- Demonstrating safe work practices
- Rotate to different machines
- Inspect product to meet quality standards
- Perform administrative paperwork
- Engage in housekeeping, safety, and continuous improvement projects to improve processes and optimize performance
- Assist with line clearance, change-overs, and set-up on lines/machines
- Clean and inspect machines as required
Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
OT as needed
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Basic math
- Cooperation, collaboration, communication, and teamwork
- Read and following instructions and guidelines
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Pass Drug Screen
- Clean Background
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our Manchester, TN location TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.