Forklift Operator - 1st Shift in Tullahoma, TN
Are you looking for a Forklift job? Metro Services is seeking an experienced Forklift Operator for a Manufacturing company in Tullahoma, TN. All successful candidates must be able to work on the line and pack side and must interact well with others. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 2-3 years
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Must inspect all receiving loads for unloading for possible quality concerns
- Delivery and removal of Work-in-Process materials for all production lines
- Personally inspects all containers that are to be moved in or out of different departments for the proper expiration date, proper labeling, and any packaging defects
- Complete appropriate paperwork for deliveries and submit it to management each day
- Maintain a clean and safe department
- Assist with packaging on the line when not on the forklift
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Forklift Certified
- 3 or more years of Forklift experience
- Must pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
- Ability to maintain good communication between co-workers
- Good record-keeping skills
- Computer knowledge
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program