Warehouse Workers in Manchester, TN
Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire Warehouse Workers for a Plastic Resin Manufacturer in Manchester, TN. Apply Now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Duties for this position include:
- Quickly and safely load and unload trucks as necessary
- Pull and prepare shipments without damage
- Pull samples of incoming raw materials for the lab to test
Training - 1st Shift (for 2 - 3 weeks)
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 4:15 a.m.
I will work two 12-hour days then two days off and every other weekend
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have Manufacturing and Forklift experience
- Ability to operate fork truck
- Lift 55 lbs. regularly
- Must pass a drug screen
- No felony charge less than 5 years
- Keep a clean and safe work area
- Attention to detail and knowledge of basic math skills
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program