Quality Control Supervisor in Manchester, TN
Metro Services is immediately hiring a Quality Control Supervisor in Manchester, TN. The Quality Control Supervisor will oversee and monitor the inspection and testing of materials, parts, and products to ensure adherence to established quality standards and guidelines. Apply now!
The Quality Control Supervisor will also establish inspection protocols, define sampling procedures, and determine equipment and mechanisms to be used in the testing processes. This is an internal direct position.
Job Type: Internal Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 2 Years
Duties for this position include:
- Create SOP's
- Meet with new and potential clients
- Manage, organize, setup, and establish guidelines for new product launches
- Short-term travel to client locations is required
- Establish sorting guidelines per client direction
- Perform process audits
- Root cause analysis
- Employee management: hiring, reprimanding, rewarding, counseling on-boarding, and evaluations
- Data collection and entry
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel
- Set up boundary sample boards
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely
- Provide Process Training to all current and incoming inspectors
- Ability to work overtime
- Experience sorting and reworking parts
Negotiable, depending on experience
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office is required
- Minimum 2 years of Quality experience
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program