General Labor In Murfreesboro, TN
Metro Services is currently hiring General Labor positions at a well-known manufacturing company located in Murfreesboro, TN. These are temp-to-hire positions with competitive pay rates. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Duties for this position include:
- This position is responsible for assembling, packing, and inspecting client products to specifications in a machine-paced environment to optimize line uptime and efficiency.
- Responsible for demonstrating safe work practices.
Monday - Friday
2:50 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Over time as needed
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Assemble client products to specifications and consistently meet efficiency rate that can be machine or manual paced
- Ability to rotate to different machines
- Inspect product to meet quality standards
- Perform administrative paperwork
- Engage in housekeeping, safety, and continuous improvement projects to improve processes and optimize performance. Assist with line clearance, change-overs, and set-up on lines/machines. Clean and inspect machines as required
- Basic math, cooperation, collaboration, communication, teamwork, read and following instructions and guidelines, maintaining safety and housekeeping standards
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Clean background
- Attach a resume