Line Operator - Filling In Murfreesboro, TN
Are you looking for a job? Metro Servies is currently hiring for multiple positions as Line Operators at a well-known manufacturing company in Murfreesboro, TN. This job is a temp-to-hire position and comes with a great sign-on bonus. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Line Operator Summary:
- Operate assigned machine(s)/equipment to optimize up-time amounts to meet/exceed performance standards. Position can rotate to a variety of filling equipment as needed for cross-training and maximizing production schedules capabilities for the department.
- Perform quality checks, line clearance, and make adjustments as needed, identify machine/line problems and provide recommended solutions for consideration and approval. Quality checks include periodic solvent checks and color checks.
- Ensure raw material inventory is readily available for efficient line operations. Perform line operator duties including machine operation, administrative duties, material movement, in-process testing, and communication and training of employees.
- Participate in machine set-up, adjustments, line clearance, and change-over of semi or fully-automated machine. Clean and inspect machines during preventative maintenance.
- Engage in housekeeping, safety, and continuous improvement projects.
Perform other duties as required.
2nd Shift: 2:50 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
(Sometimes end at 1:00 a.m. with overtime)
3rd Shift: 10:50 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
(Sometimes start at 8:00 p.m. with overtime)
$14.00 / hour
$1,000.00 sign-on bonus
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to demonstrate basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing, whole numbers, fractions, and percentages
- May also be required to convert information from the US to metric and vice versa
- Must be able to speak, read/comprehend, and write in English
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds