On-site Supervisor/Manager In Lewisburg, TN
Metro Services is seeking to hire an On-site Supervisor/Manager for an Auto Parts Manufacturer in Lewisburg, TN. The On-site Supervisor acts as an extension of Metro Services by managing all aspects of our contingent workforce, acts as the main liaison between the client and Metro Services, manages HR duties, and steps in to assist with production when needed. Apply now!
Job Type: Internal Direct
Hours: Full Time
Duties for this position include:
- Building and maintaining a strategic partnership with the Metro Industrial client
- Maintaining close contact with the key principles at the account (Supervisors, HR Team, Project Managers, Plant Manager) to ensure the highest level of client
- Building and maintaining strong and constant contact with Metro Contingent Laborers
- HR Duties: including interviews, on-boarding, orientations, drug-screening, time-keeping, job performance, reviews, and PPE requirements
- Confirming and Complying with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Must be flexible
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Prior staffing experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is a STRONG PLUS
- Experience as a skilled worker in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is a STRONG PLUS
- Bi-Lingual is a huge plus (Spanish)
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program