Metro Services is seeking experienced candidates for a Paralegal and/or Legal Assistant for a well-established legal firm. Successful candidates must have experience in a professional office setting, and prior law office experience is preferred. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Summarizing cases and preparing reports for attorneys
- Conducting research, investigating facts, and developing legal arguments
- Drafting legal documents such as contracts, depositions, and pleadings
- Preparing and filing documents with courts
- Organizing and archiving the documents related to completed and ongoing cases
- Keeping track of changes in legal framework and providing timely updates on these changes
Depending on experience
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
With exceptions as needed
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking, thoroughness, and organizational skills
- Adaptive team member
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School graduate
- Ability to type 65 wpm
- Competent in the use of computers and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent people skills, internally and externally
- College degree preferred
- Paralegal certificate preferred
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our Dyersburg, TN location TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.