Order Picker in Jackson, TN
Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire several Order Pickers for a Manufacturing company in Jackson, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code: 20-AAOP
Hours: Full Time
Duties for this position include:
- Select orders based on the number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements
- Operate RF scanners, stand-up forklifts, and reach cherry picker lifts and pallet jacks to meet daily objectives while following safety standards
- Ensure orders are accurate and staged correctly for shipping
- Pack, palletize, and shrink-wrap orders to ensure their integrity during shipping
- Plan and monitor product storage
- Perform other warehouse duties as assigned
Monday - Thursday
6:30 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, good communication and teamwork skill, and self-motivation
- Ability to lift and move boxes up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stay on feet throughout shifts
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Experience with RF Scanner
- Experience with stand-up, reach forklifts, and pallet jacks preferred
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program