(1 Week Long Project) Industrial Janitorial Worker In Newbern, TN
Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill an Industrial Cleaning position in Newbern, TN. The Technician will safely perform industrial cleaning and preventative maintenance in an OEM automotive manufacturing facility. This is a one-week-long project. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code: 20-MACNEW
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 2
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
The Technician must possess the following qualities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong safety practice
- Very mechanically inclined
$14.00/hr for weekend shift (Sat. - Sun.)
July 2 - July 6
From 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Two years of experience in a similar position
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous industrial maintenance experience
- Must be able to read and understand technical drawings
- Must have PLC troubleshooting experience
- Programming experience is not necessary
- The candidate must be willing to submit to a Drug Screen and Background Check and follow all standard SOP procedures.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
508 Troy Ave.
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed