General Labor Position In Newbern, TN
Metro Services is looking to immediately fill General Labor positions in a Meat Processing facility in Newbern, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code: 20-TYSGL
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 1
Required Education: GED or High School Diploma
Duties for this position include:
- Performing entry-level non-skilled general labor
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Adhering to policies and procedures
Laborers will have to be available for any shift during the hours of operations
Applicants will be considered for any general labor type opening in any department that may include, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Meat and Processing
- Portioning and Deboning
These duties will take place in a cold, damp environment with slippery surfaces.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Required Qualifications :
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen
- Must be willing to work 8 or 10-hour shifts
- Must be willing to successfully complete a 2-day orientation class
- GED or High School Diploma
- 1-year Production/Manufacturing experience
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our Dyersburg, TN location TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.