Assembly Line Worker in Dayton, TN
Metro Services is immediately hiring multiple Assembly Line Worker positions for a Coiling Manufacturer in Dayton, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Duties for this position include:
- Repair welding
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Overtime will be available
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must wear steel-toe shoes
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must have a clean background (7 years)
- Must be able to work Overtime
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program