Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill a Purchasing Agent/Administrative Assistant position for a Recycling facility in Mount Pleasant, TN. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Serve as a buyer for the company for all supplies and materials
- Organize work by reviewing daily requirements
- Responsible for vendor maintenance and working closely with the Accounts Payable department to ensure vendor management is maintained
- Maintain positive vendor relationships
- Responsible for the completion of expense reports
- Create and update necessary spreadsheets
- Solicit bid proposals and negotiate purchases with budgetary limitations and scope of authority
- Resolve issues with unacceptable goods or services, or delayed delivery of goods from vendors
$18.00 - $20.00/hour depending on experience
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 1 Year Experience
- Must be able to pass Drug and Alcohol test
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our Columbia, TN location TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.