Industrial Maintenance Manager in Columbia, TN
Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire multiple Assembly/Production workers in Columbia, TN. This is a Felony-friendly Temp/Contract job. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 3
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Troubleshoot machines and equipment to determine if the problem is electrical or mechanical
- Fix machines and equipment with the maintenance team directly and indirectly
- Manage maintenance team utilizing time management and knowledge of individual team member skills to correctly and quickly complete repairs and or PMs
- Responsible for maintaining PM schedules
- Maintain spare part inventory within reasonable levels
- Uphold PSC’s commitment to quality parts, a safe environment, and 5S standards
- Machine training and helping when needed
$22.00-$27.00 an hour
Overtime is a MUST
Monday - Thursday
6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be available for overtime
- Background Friendly
- Dress Code: casual, pants, shorts to knees, t-shirt, and tennis shoes
- Experience in commercial maintenance
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- PLC knowledge would be a bonus
- Welding knowledge would be a bonus
- Team player
- Management skills
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program