Assembly Line Worker in Spring Hill, TN
Metro Services is immediately hiring Full-Time Assembly Line Workers for a leading Automobile manufacturer in Spring Hill, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct Hire position. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 6 Months
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Picking and sorting parts in sequence
- Picking parts by order
- Organizing parts and material to take to the line for assembly
$19.54- 1st Shift
$20.79- 2nd Shift
$18.32 - Part Time
Monday - Friday
6:00a.m. - 2:30p.m.
Monday - Friday
4:00p.m. - 12:30p.m.
Overtime is a Must
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Mechanically Inclined
- Computer skills
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 6 months of experience in a similar position
- Must Be able to push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Must Pass Drug Screen
- Must wear steel toes
- Background check - No Felonies
- Willingness to work mandatory overtime
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program