Meat Processing Worker in Goodlettsville, TN
Metro Services is immediately hiring Full-time Meat Processing Workers in a Food Processing Facility in Goodlettsville, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 6 Months
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Performing entry-level non-skilled general labor
- Maintaining a safe work environment
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
All candidates must have an expert level of the following skillset:
- Physical Dexterity
- Meat and Processing
- Portioning and Deboning
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pass a Drug Screen
- Complete training program
- Fully Vaccinated
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program