Quality Technician In Mt. Pleasant, TN
Metro Services is looking to hire a Quality Technician at a Manufacturing facility in Mount Pleasant, TN. This job is a full-time position. Does this sound interesting to you? Apply today!
Job Type: Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 6 Months
Required Education: High School Diploma/ GED
The facility in Mt. Pleasant, TN produces premium waterproofing and moisture barriers in order to prevent water damage all over the world. This is accomplished with the help of great employees, equipment, atmosphere, and business strategy.
Quality Technician Duties:
- Demonstrate Safety and Quality
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Perform the frequent online test, record observations, and retain samples
- Identify potential problems such as materials that do not meet specifications
- Report observations and potential problems to management
- Complete special projects as assigned
Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
$15.00 / hour
- Yearly Cost of Living Increases
- Company health and dental insurance, vacation time, and 6% 401K match
- Employee cookouts, meals, and celebrations for Safety Milestones
- Quarterly Bonus based on plant performance and personal metrics
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Sample collection experience, Documentation skills, etc.
- Testing (softening point, adhesion, viscosity)
- Previous quality lab experience
- High school diploma or GED required
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
1025 Nashville Hwy
Columbia, TN 38401
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed