Metal Fabricator In Chattanooga, TN
Metro Services is immediately hiring Metal Fabricators for a Heavy Equipment Metal Manufacturer in the Chattanooga Area. The Metal Fabricator position is a full-time, Temp/Contract to Direct Hire position with $1000 Retention Bonuses. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Duties for this position include:
- Fabricate and manufacture metal parts for later assembly
- Follow blueprints to ensure exact specifications of output
- Tack metal parts together
- Check measurements and dimensions of each piece that’s being worked on with rulers, measuring tapes, or squares
- Mark spots to cut and use tools to manipulate steel, plastic, or other materials by cutting, hammering, bending, or grinding the workpiece
Retention bonuses $1000.00
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
6:00 p.m. - 4:30 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must wear steel toe shoes
- No GED/Diploma required
- No certification necessary
- Must pass Drug Screen
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY?
As soon as you have applied, give us a call at 855.715.5627 to let us know that your application has been submitted. Calling us makes you a priority! Also, check your email. We will send you electronic paperwork to fill out and sign. Of course, doing your paperwork from a computer is best, but it can also be done on a mobile device.