Metro Service is looking for 2nd and 3rd Shift Tool and Die Repairers for a Manufacturing company in Hamptonville, NC. This is a direct-hire position with great wages and benefits. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Ensuring safety in the die repair area
- Adjustments, improvements, and repairs to ensure proper function of dies and tooling
- Preventive maintenance of dies and tooling
- Supporting the stamping production line setup and troubleshooting Die and Tooling related issues while remaining on call during production runs
- Recording of work completed and communication of open issues
- Workplace organization and housekeeping
$23.00 - $40.00/hour depending on experience
Sign-on Bonus after 30 days up to $5000
Monday - Friday
2:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
10:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 5-years experience as a Journeyman Tool / Die Maker / Repairer
- Various Machining Equipment, lathe, mill, and hand tools experience
- Hand working of trim and form steels
Additional Qualifications/Experience Preferred:
- Metal Stamping knowledge that includes press and feeder systems
- Knowledge of liner transfer systems and end-of-arm tooling
- Welding, including TIG welding of hardened tool steels
- Computer experience
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our 3PL department today at (828) 231-8770 TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.