Welder TIG MIG in Asheville, NC
Metro Services is looking to immediately hire for a full-time MIG/TIG Welder position for a Manufacturing company in the Asheville, NC area. The job is located in Arden, NC. Apply Now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 1
Required Education: High School or equivalent
Perform general duties of Spot Welders, MIG, and/or TIG Welding as prescribed by assembly drawings and production work orders. Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Some mandated overtime
- Certified in set-up and operation of Spot Welders, Tig & Mig Welders, and various tools needed to weld and fabricate heaters. Must be documented by work instructions JA028 and JA023
- Ability to read and understand drawings, diagrams, schematics, and work orders
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Detail Oriented
- Team-oriented with strong communication skills
- General knowledge of the operation of small machinery, such as drills, presses, sanders, polishers, saws, etc.
As an employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Term-Life & Short Term Disability
- Internal Referral Program
Credentials and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED)
- Certification in TIG and MIG Welding
- Previous experience in working with welding machines, sanders, drill presses, drills, saws, and tools
- Familiar with SAE and Metric measuring equipment
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints, drawings, work orders