Metro Service is seeking a Plant Utilities Manager for a Food Product Manufacturing company in Zeeland, MI.
The Plant Utilities Manager plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our refrigeration and boiler systems while working alongside a dedicated team of professionals. This is a direct-hire position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Collaborate with the Maintenance Manager to prepare and oversee budgets, ensuring that resources are optimized for efficiency and succes
- Take the lead in guiding and directing day-to-day refrigeration maintenance and operations, ensuring that everything runs smoothly and efficiently
- Create work schedules for the refrigeration department, ensuring that team members are set up for success and maintain peak performance
- Make sure that all necessary parts for maintenance are readily available, so operations are never interrupted
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of boilers, ensuring that they run smoothly and efficiently
- Work closely with the Plant PSM and Area PSM Coordinators to ensure compliance is met and maintained with all ammonia agencies, keeping the workplace safe and up to code
$85,000 - $105,000/year
1st Shift but could vary
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma required
- A minimum of 7 years of ammonia refrigeration experience is required, with supervisory experience being a plus (Ammonia knowledge is key)
- Standard computer skills to support your day-to-day tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively coordinate and lead your team
- Minimal travel
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our 3PL department today at (828) 231-8770 TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.