Quality Auditor in Taylor, MI
Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire several Quality Auditors for a Manufacturing Company in Taylor, MI. 1st and 3rd shifts available. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct position. Full-time. Apply now!
Quality Auditors support production by ensuring that the processes, materials, and finished parts are meeting the established company quality standards on a daily basis.
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 2 to 5 years
Required Education: High School Diploma/ GED
- Provide support to production by ensuring placement of sample boards, work instructions, and gages at the workstation at beginning of each shift and/or job change
- Remove from and return to storage all sample boards, work instructions, and gages from each workstation at the end of each production run
- Complete receiving inspection per procedures and notify suppliers as required
- Perform final inspection and initiate corrective action per procedures
- Manage QC hold inventory accuracy and ensure prompt turnover of defective products
- Verify completion and collect all in-process audit forms at end of each production run
- Enter all operator-recorded scrap into the database and then file all in-process audit forms in an appropriate file
- Perform gage calibration and update gage calibration records as assigned
- Provide department support of Quality System responsibilities as outlined in TS Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
$16.00 - $18.00/hour based on experience
6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience working with metal stampings, plastic injection moldings, safety plastics, or painted products as required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work and communicate within a team
- Must possess basic computer skills or demonstrated ability to learn software (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc)
- QS9000 knowledge or experience required
- Knowledge and application of statistics
- Must be able to perform all aspects of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Quality inspection: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)