Office Coordinator in Belleville, MI
Metro Industrial Services is seeking to immediately hire an Office Coordinator/Recruiter in Belleville, MI. This is a Direct hire. Don't wait to apply!
Job Type: Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 1
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Use of Word and Excel (experience preferred but we are willing to train)
- Frequent phone calling to potential clients and employees
- Data entry
- Payroll experience
- Performing drug screens
- Traveling within reason
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Have reliable transportation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint experience preferred (but we will train if needed)
- Able to multi-task
- Able to handle high volume workload
- Great communication skills
- Able to offer excellent customer service
- One year of experience in similar positions preferred
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program