Metro Services is seeking to immediately fill an Industrial Maintenance Technician position in Newbern, TN. The Industrial Maintenance Technician will safely perform industrial and preventative maintenance in an OEM Automotive Manufacturing facility. Apply now if interested!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code: 20-MACNEW
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 2
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
Safely perform industrial and preventative maintenance
Saturday - Sunday
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Friday - Saturday
7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Two years of experience in a similar position
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous industrial maintenance experience
- Must be able to read and understand technical drawings
- Must have PLC troubleshooting experience
- Programming experience is not necessary
- Must be willing to submit to a Drug Screen and Background Check
- Follow all standard SOP procedures
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
Ready to get started?
Click here to learn more about this job opportunity. If the position has been filled, please visit our job board and filter the job openings by location or title.
Don't see the right job? Join our Talent Pool to be considered for future positions.