Metro Services is looking to immediately fill General Labor positions in a Meat Processing facility in Newbern, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code: 20-TYS
Hours: Full Time
Duties for this position include:
- Performing entry-level non-skilled general labor
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Adhering to policies and procedures
- These duties will take place in a cold, damp environment with slippery surfaces. Applicants will be considered for any general labor type opening in any department that may include, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Meat and Processing
- Portioning and Deboning
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen
- Must be willing to work 8 or 10 hour shifts
- Must be willing to successfully complete a 5-day orientation class
- GED or High School Diploma
- 1-year Production/Manufacturing experience
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
Ready to get started?
Click here to learn more about this job opportunity. If the position has been filled, please visit our job board and filter the job openings by location or title.
Don't see the right job? Join our Talent Pool to be considered for future positions.