Metro Services is looking to hire Travel Process Technicians for a Manufacturing facility in Duncan, SC. This is a travel temp/contract position. Apply Now!
Duties for this position include:
- Scrap Rates for assigned presses
- Monitor actual cycle times/efficiency
- Upkeep of Process Parameter sheets (Info to Engineer)
- Identify Problems (Press/Robot/EOAT) Feedback to Engineer)
- Logbook Entry / Pass down of shift Issues
- Keep Machines clean (Purge / Pellets / Parts & Runners in press / etc.)
- Identify ROOT CAUSE and put it into barco at each press stoppage (accurate data)
- Cleaning of the tools in assigned area (each shift )
- Proper Break times and not all together
- Training of Setup in process and proper startup of the presses/tools
- Other duties as needed
- 3rd Shift
$30.02 - $37.58/hour
Daily per diem
- 3rd Shift
7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Clean Drug Screen/Background
- 1-2 years of Prior processing experience and or technical training
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide consultation services through coaching and resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
For more information, stop by or call our 3PL department today at (828) 231-8770 TODAY!
If you don't see what you are looking for, CLICK HERE to view our complete job board to see other available jobs.