Maintenance Technician in Hamptonville, NC
Metro Service is looking for 2nd and 3rd Shift Maintenance Technicians for a Manufacturing company in Hamptonville, NC. This is a Direct-Hire position with great wages and benefits. Apply Now!
Job Type: Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
Required Education: Technical Degree or Certifications
Duties for this position include:
- Resolve safety issues on all equipment
- Repair equipment failure (downtime)
- Determine root cause failures and alleviate issues on assigned equipment
- Record all unscheduled down time on equipment in designated Hydra system
- Communicate usage, needs and sourcing of components.
- Assist in the implementation of projects
- Assist in the installation of equipment as requested
- Assist in the development of continuous improvement activities as requested
- Serve as an active participant in LSS programs that promote continuous improvement
- Preventative and predictive maintenance activities to maintain and improve equipment uptime and performance while enhancing OEE%
- Must adhere to all company and location policies and safety rules
- Must be able to work extended hours when required
- All other duties as assigned
$23.00 - $30.00/hour depending on experience
Monday - Friday
2:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
10:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Two-year technical shop degree or certifications in technical aspects of maintenance (hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, mechanical, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Strong mechanical/electrical maintenance background
- Comprehensive knowledge of TPM (Total Preventive Maintenance)
- Must demonstrate ability and possess excellent troubleshooting skills in high-pressure environment
- 3-5 years of maintenance work experience is preferred
- Computer skills are a must – Word, Excel, CMMS
For more information call TODAY!
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed