Cement Operators - 1st Shift in Cadillac, MI
Metro Services is immediately hiring 1st Shift Cement Operators for an Automotive Manufacturing company in Cadillac, MI. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 3-6 Months
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Operate Chain-on-Edge machines, turbo spray booth, and Dip Line
- Operate the Roll Coater (Supervisor’s discretion)
- Maintain required level of efficiency; runs equipment at the required line speed
- Monitor equipment as required and verify components
- Know the conforming and non-conforming definition and process
- Clean booths and dip line as needed
- Fill out all Production Reports
- Cement parts according to process sheets
Monday - Saturday
6:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Basic math skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-6 months of related experience
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
For more information call TODAY!
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed