Molding Operators - 2nd Shift in Grand Rapids, MI
Metro Services is immediately hiring 2nd Shift Molding Operators for an Automotive Manufacturing company in Grand Rapids, MI. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 3-6 Months
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Operate injection press and/or Sacomat press or assembly operation
- Perform in-line testing
- Maintain the required level of efficiency
- Monitor equipment as required
- Verify components used and produce according to Process Sheets and Books
- Fill out all required Traceability and Lab Sample Tags and Production Reports
$1.00/hour Perfect Attendance Bonus
Monday - Saturday
3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Basic math skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-6 months of related experience
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
For more information call TODAY!
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed